Our Current Projects
The National Mental Health Commission has launched the Engage and Participate in Mental Health project. We invite your contribution and welcome your help in promoting the project throughout your contacts and networks.
Consumers, carers, families, support people and other stakeholders are invited to share your knowledge and experience through this consultation.
- Co-ordination of the "Introduction to Recovery Oriented Mental Health Care Unit", Post Graduate Courses in Applied Mental Health Studies, Mental Health Porfolio, Health Education & Training Institute (HETI)
- Consultant, Mental Health Act Training Program. Delivering both on-line and Face to Face training about changes to the NSW Mental Health Act 2007. Health Education & Training Institute (HETI)
- Assisting Hume Community Housing Association – Adviser, Mental Health
- Assisting the Collaboration and Recovery in Parramatta Working Group with Project Uncover, facilitating the Collectives with Judy Nicholas and Douglas Holmes, a leadership group of people with lived experience of problem hoarding
- Learning Wiradjuri – as an expression of our commitment to reconciliation, Leanne with the permission of elders is learning Wiradjuri, a course provided by Western Institute - Leanne is honoured to have been given by elders the name of Giinhan