Our Recent Projects
These are the major projects we have managed in the past few years...
- Providing management support to Grand Pacific Health.
- Project for National Mental Commission in partnership with Newcastle University and the Centre for Rural and Remote Health a review of mental health in regional, rural and remote Australia to assist the Commission with its current national review of mental health services. http://www.mentalhealthcommission.gov.au/our-reports/review-of-mental-health-programmes-and-services.aspx
- Report by Leanne Craze and Prasuna Reddy – Regional, rural and remote challenges
- Support for Richmond Fellowship ACT - redevelopment of their out of home therapeutic residential care for young people
- Secretariat support for Richmond Fellowship Australia and Richmond Fellowship Asia Pacific - helping RFA to establish a national presence and to further build the Fellowship's collaboration in the Asia Pacific
- The Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care Recognising and Responding to a Deterioration in Mental State - A scoping review
- Mental Health Peer-Workforce Project - Report and Literature Scan with Health Workforce Australia in 2014
- National Contributing Life Methodology Project - Reports presented to the National Mental Health Commission April 2014
- National Scoping Project - Guidance to the Australian Government to help establish a new national voice for people with experience of mental health issues.